Rev Perry in the print medium.
- The very first article on MCC – in the Los Angeles Times, December 8, 1968
- The MCC Newsletter from June 15, 1969 – an interesting read for the culture of the time.
- A very comprehensive biography of young Rev Perry runs pages 3 – 6 of the MCC one-year anniversary newsletter (October 1969 issue). The biography is told by Mom Perry to Melinda Napier in an interview and includes anecdotes not generally revealed.
- Rev Perry’s first book: The Lord is My Shepherd and He Knows I’m Gay 1972
- Thomas Swicegood story of MCC: Our God Too (1974)
- Rev Perry’s book: Don’t Be Afraid Anymore (1990)
- Rev Perry’s book: 10 Spiritual Truths for Gays and Lesbians * (And Everyone Else)
Many of these books are decades old, but still relevant. As is the case with most things today, if you can’t find it, check the web.