Gifted preacher, pastor,
public speaker, and Founder of
Metropolitan Community Churches
Be sure to click on the Blog links in the top right of this page to be taken to my latest news.
UPDATED May 20!
- May 20 – Mark Segal of Philadelphia Gay News has an op-ed piece on MCC in Cuba!
- May 16 – We’re back from our second trip to Cuba – read my report of the wonderful events and celebrations!
- May 11 – Honor Mother’s Day!
- May 8 – Be sure to look at the “new posts” on the top right of the page – Updates will be posted as they are received.
- May 5 – New Advocate story on “Just a bunch of friends who changed LGBT history“
- Heading over to Cuba for the Cenesex celebration and award next week.
Anyone wanting to view the groundbreaking documentary we made on MCC: God, Gays and the Gospel, can see it on YouTube at:
After 37 years of life changing and world changing ministry, Rev Elder Dr Troy Perry retired from his role as moderator of Metropolitan Community Churches in 2005. But not from his roles of preaching, public speaking and striving for social justice for GLBT people and all people around the world.
During his time as moderator of the denomination he met with many world leaders. Among them Archbishop Desmond Tutu and three of the currently seated Presidents of the United States. He has been invited to the White House by President Jimmy Carter, President Bill Clinton and President Barack Obama.
Welcome to Rev Perry’s website, where we will explore the past, present and future of this exciting world leader’s life, through photographs, recordings, stories and ongoing events.
A photo of Rev Perry and his husband, Phillip Ray De Blieck. They were married in Canada, 2003.
Sadly, due to abuses, comments are no longer possible.